The Aerus CentraLux is a complete central vacuum system, and is a convenient solution to household pollution. Installed in either a basement or garage, the main power unit can be linked to inlets in any room or hallway. This system not only clean floors, but also enhances your home’s environment by improving indoor air quality!
- Cleaner Air – A washable filter traps 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns, performing at levels equal to HEPA standards
- Easy Installation – The CentraLux can be installed in either existing homes or homes under construction
- Strong Suction – The powerful motor offers more than twice the suction power of most portable vacuum cleaners
- Quiet Operation – Noise is virtually eliminated with the main unit hidden in the basement or garage
- Convenience – Inlets can be installed in any room or hallway, covering up to 7,000 square feet.
- Unique Design – The patented SuperLux Hose swivels 360 degrees for less pressure on the hose and your wrist, and works with both our Supervalve inlets, as well as conventional inlets.
- Ease of Use – Simply insert the flexible, lightweight power hose into any installed inlet and flip the control switch conveniently located on the handle.
- Low Maintenance – The brushed aluminum, 11-gallon, rustproof tank is bagless, which saves money and increases airflow. The tank only needs to be emptied twice a year with normal usage.
- Performance Indication – An electric indicator advises when the filter needs to be replaced or cleaned.
For more information, click here.